TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty. We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase within the USA, Canada, or Mexico. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms and Conditions of this warranty.
WHAT THE WARRANTY COVERS
- Manufacturer Defects: Chefman® products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the Chefman® User Guide.
- Qualified Replacements: If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with one that is comparable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Misuse: Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
- Poor Maintenance: General lack of proper care. See Cleaning and Maintenance for information on proper maintenance.
- Commercial Use: Damage that occurs from commercial use.
- Altered Products: Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label. • Catastrophic Events - Damage that occurs from fire, floods, or natural disasters.
- Loss of Interest: Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.
OTHER LIMITATIONS: ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, PROVIDED THAT IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IS REQUIRED BY ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPOSED IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND CHEFMAN® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR LOST SALES OR PROFITS OR DELAY OR FAILURE TO PERFORM THIS WARRANTY OBLIGATION. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusions or limitations set forth in this Warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you depending on the jurisdiction of purchase. Chefman® is a registered trademark of RJ BRANDS, LLC. Chefman Warming Urn® is a registered trademark of RJ BRANDS, LLC. Cooking Forward™ is a trademark of RJ Brands, LLC. Intertek® is a registered trademark of Intertek Group, PLC.